Thursday 29 March 2012

Strike

Today was the General Strike in Spain, and this evening in VnG thee was also a demonstration. The effects of which I don't know yet. Hopefully it went off peacefully, and the fact that we were given the day off for security was a wise overestimation.
For me it has been  a lovely relaxing day. After walking the dogs this morning I had a light breakfast in the garden, then played around on the PC/Internet.
Julie popped in soon after midday for a cuppa and a chat (oh and a slice of Tiffin cake of course).We had a nice catch up, and of course the animals were happy to see aunty Julie.

This afternoon I sat in the garden and did some writing- logging up over 2,000 words in the novel to sequel- all on my new laptop with the Carpenters playing in the background - the writing flowed and the music took me back to yesteryears!

We've just had a tasty dinner -veggie burgers and are now sitting comfortably sitting watching the box, whilst I type this too- who says men can't multi-task.


2 comments:

  1. Welcome back!
    Carla would have loved that. All walking in a nice orderly file. Not that she's controlling!

    It was great to see you as always and THANKS for the cheese, I forgot to pay you so let me know how much and I'll organise something.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice to get a comment, even if on the wrong day.
    Glad you enjoyed the cheese. I'm not crazy about it, but don't mind it now and again!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment: