Thursday 22 March 2012

Moving, keep moving....

This morning was my quarterly check up at the docs- and I am more than pleased to report that everything is just about tickety boo - including a drop in my cholesterol levels to 4.0.

After the meeting with Doctor Dishy - and that is no joke he's seriously date-able and so much more - I had my final treatment with JanWillem, the vet. Once again I left there floating and hopefully things will continue to improve. I haven't had any real pain today so that's a plus one... I'll be keeping you posted.

Driving up into the mountains the rain was lashing down and it so much reminded me of the day on the Camino when Jane and I walked in the rain for almost the whole day down from O'Cebreiro... oh such happy times.



3 comments:

  1. Wow nice sky!

    Your blog reminded me of this:

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q9cAzeGU-Ts

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love hearing your stories and memories from walking, Mark ~ thank you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nick: Yes I love that song -and the reminder that nothing stands still. And it's another Janey original photo.
    Thanks Michelle -If you hadn't guessed I love to talk about the Camino and the JOY it brought/brings me.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment: