Wednesday 28 March 2012

A Day in pictures

An early morning walk:





Followed by a visit to Denise and Paolo's- it being Paolo's birthday we were dropping his present off- sorry no pic.
Then lunch in the garden again -leek and potato soup. Spot the cats enjoying the balmy weather (just one missing an he wa son the roof sunning himself!).


Tony enjoying my offering.
 And a little baking too- Raspberry muffins.
And just look what's just satrted to blossom - our Camelia:


And now as I type this up on my ne gadget we're watching 'Venice 24/7' and hav ejust seen the cruise ship that we are planning to be on in September coming into town- It looks like we're going to be in for a great view of the city.

Finally thoughts of tomorrow - There's a general strike here in Spain so our schools closed- a day off with pay- a great result. I  just hope there's no trouble in town to mar the demonstrations.

2 comments:

  1. Looks like a beautiful day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. IT was Beverly and is again today- I am so lucky to be able to enjoy today's even more as the general strike has pretty much closed down the whole of Spain.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment: