Tuesday 27 March 2012

From the sublime to the ridiculous

SUBLIME

As it was such a nice day today I made a tasty courgette soup and for a change we had lunch in the garden. Even the dogs and cats joined us for a while.


 RIDICULOUS


Today  I did something that I have never done before - I forgot one of my classes. This afternoon at almost  5.30  I suddenly realised I should have been in a class, just as the phone rang - the school checking where I was. I threw my stuff together an ran round the corner for the bus, and was there in ten minutes. My student was very sympathetic, but I felt wretched and embarrassed. Admittedly it was a class that was only added to my schedule just a few weeks ago, but still I can't believe how my mind slipped a gear.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment: