Wednesday 14 March 2012

BACK

Well I guess today's title for the blog says it all! So I'll shut up then- yeah and you all know that'll be the day.

I've been a little (read 'a hell of a lot' for that) uncommunicative of late as I've been busy concentrating on excruciating pain- there I've said it. Short of detailing everything just to say I have had, and still have sciatica. But I'll not moan about it (unless you ask). It's being alleviated now by a heat pad for which I am more than grateful. I thought I had a high pain threshold but by golly this one sucker punched me for sure. But enough of my back - I'm back.

Yesterday for the first time in over a week I took the dogs for their morning walk- lucky we have a garden or the flat could have got a bit messy!!  I enjoyed a gentle walk round the fields and was amazed and delighted to find spring blossoming out all over the place.



I'm not sure what these flowers are, but they remind me of my nan's favourites 'cowslips'.

Whilst out I decided to hug, well touch up more than hug, a tree- and was amazed by the jolt of energy I received from it. It was amazing and so so pleasant. I used to 'chat' to this tree quite regularly, but we kinda fell out of conversation- having renewed our acquaintance I'll be keeping well in touch- it really was/is good for me. 

I'm hoping our back garden will be blooming well soon too -I bought 101 bulbs some time back and planted them so we're waiting expectantly. There area few sprouts peeking out of the ground and as soon as there's anything to report pics will be on here. Tony's been busy out there re-varnishing the table and chairs etc -and a blooming good job he's done too. 

3 comments:

  1. Welcome back! It's been too long since we had an update from Casa Tusltig!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sending you healing energy - pain really does overwhelm everything.
    Glad to hear from you.
    Hugs Beverly

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you MR Nick, and you too Beverly, pain can be so totally absorbing, and not in the best way.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment: