Sunday 18 March 2012

BAKING

Today was the first 'TulStig Baking Masterclass' here at Casa TulStig. Some time back Christine - The French teacher from S/N had told me she'd like to come round and learn how to bake muffins just like wot I do. I think I mentioned it in the Carnaval Blog entry.  So after having given her a list of ingredients she arrived with provisions bag in hand ready to bake. We set her up with an apron (now there's an idea for further merchandising!) and set to in the kitchen.

Christine wanted to bake chocolate muffins, and plain muffins- easy, and I think she thinks so too now. She's said she'll be off out to get a muffin tin soon and who knows will perhaps brings some into school too, I'd relish the competition.

So here are Christine's first efforts, and both Tony and I can confirm that they are just as delicious as those made here before. (for some reason no matter what I do I can't get it to spin round for the correct view?!?)


SO if you want a master-class in any of the recipes you've had here, or at any of the venues I've cooked at/for, or any of the recipes on my other blog http://grubnstuff.blogspot.com.es/ just let me know and we can arrange it!!!

Oh and Pauline I may be onto you for a master-class in some of the goodies you cook too- your cakes on Facebook today looked D-licious!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment: