Tuesday 29 November 2011

NaNoWriMo Winner

 A few more milestones were passed in the TulStig Camp today:


First of all I wrote my first Poem -which you can find on a previous blog. All a bit of a surprise really, as so much of this writing process does seem to be to me.

Secondly the 50th copy of "The Magic" was sold. Janey may be sick in bed at the moment but she's been doing her bit at the UK headquarters!

I also completed the proofing of "Winner" and had it verified by the NaNoWriMo Site, and am a 2011 winner!!

I have started the process by which 'Winner' will be published also. This morning I received a proof copy of the cover from Alan, and am thrilled again. He really captures the tone of the book without even having read it. It is amazing and I look forward to sharing it with you all in the next few days once the publishing process is completed.

Hopefully now my life will settle back into a more normal rhythm. I'm looking forward to starting the sequel to 'Winner' but for now I have a few more projects to sort out.

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations - lovely to see your 'Winner' badge on your blog.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment: