Sunday 11 November 2012

Fira de Noviembre

OK so first things first - Not much writing down today, but I am at 22,291 words and the story's going well.

So why not much writing today- because it's been a relaxing day enjoying the Vilanova November Fair. We did intend to pop out for a couple of hours, but then bumped into some of the Supernova teachers and ended up joining in the wine tasting, and enjoying a few glasses of the red stuff.

Interestingly whilst we were drinking a man came up to me and said "Shouldn't you be at home writing?" -it was a fellow NanoWriMo writer who had recognised me from my profile picture on the site. We chatted a while and agreed to meet up again during the week, or next weekend.

Anyway we ended up back home around five , and I promptly fell asleep on the sofa. 'The best laid plans of mice and men' ... as they say!

I set myself a challenge to get to the halfway mark (25,000) by shut down of PC time tomorrow evening, and am still feeling confident. 2,700 words (just over) - I think I can do that, even with the Monday to-do list I have.


And Today's photo challenge : night - and here's R2 (or is it Erasmus??) in his favourite night place, well at least until he joins us in bed when the lights go out.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment: