Friday 9 November 2012

Friday, ready for the weekend.

Today's photo challenge prompt - small:
                                                   From little acorns.... 


It's been a wet day here in VnG today, so I've been working towards my goal of hitting a total of 20,000 word in the Nanowrimo challenge.  There have been uncountable interruptions to stop me getting there, and I've just missed out by around 500 words, but I am consoling myself that,a as I have written a couple of e-mails, some posts in e-mail and this blog I have actually written over that amount, but just not as part of the challenge. Still being ahead of the number of words necessary a day I am happy with my progress. I have also had some very positive feedback about the first three chapters, so am feeling quietly confident. 

Yesterday we had our gas revision (check up) and today a technician came back to change the hose on our cooker, costing 150 euros for ten minutes work -nice job if you can get it.  Not only that he left all his rubbish in the kitchen for us to tidy up, and he wasn't even cute -some days things just don't run your way... but no matter I've a couple of classes in a little while, then we have the Vilanova November Fair... The weekend beckons....
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment: