Tuesday 13 November 2012

Typical Tuesday.

A typical Tuesday in November in Casa TulStig. (If there really is such a thing)

07.00 wake up to cat purrs in my ear.
07.05 Shave , Shower Teeth.
07.30 Dress.
07.40 Feed cats.
07.50 Take Xali and Cuddy for a walk.
08.30 Hang leads back up and feed dogs. Pop toast in toaster.
08.45 Eat breakfast and fire up the PC
08.50 Check e-mails and Facebook posts, replying as necesasry. Maybe aquick game of something on facebook.
09.00 Leave for school
09.15 Arrive at 'Eurobar' for preschool chat with Andy
09.30 Teach First Certificate class
11.15 Kick students out
11.16 Meet Sue and Lily for a walk down the Rambla and a Coffee somewhere.
12.30 Home again - make soup for lunch.
13.00 Eat lunch
13.30 Back at the PC - check the internet for any important updates. Write.... Tony goes off for a Siesta at some point now.
15.00 Time for a break - juice
15.10 More writing - (today reach 28,351 words)
16.30 Time for a drink and a biscuit. Pick up book and read some.
17.00 Tony reappears from his siesta. Chat and stuff.
18.00 Get ready and head off to school.
18.20 Do photocopying etc.
19.00 Teach Pre-First Certificate class.
20.15 Kick students out.
20.18 Walk home
21.00 Dinner at home - Thanks to the week's daily chef- Mr Tone.
21.30 More PC stuff -Blog, check facebook, e-mails etc
22.30 Settle down in front of TV after giving cats and dogs their supper biscuits.
24.00 Bedtime.....


And as for today's photo challenge - 'Where you slept'
ON the first night of my first Camino -in a dorm with over 100 others - for more details read the excellent 'Magic of the Camino' available on Lulu.com  (unashamed self plug over!)




6 comments:

  1. Pauline can't comment so I'm trying

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well what a busy bee you is , but then thats you ,you love to be doing some thing don't you ?.
    As for the picture well that made me laugh and also brought back some memories of how i was feeling that night !.
    Thank you x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A busy bee indeed, and yes I'm at my best when I'm busy / slightly pressured.
      OH yes how I remember that first night -so many people so many noises and sights -Ahhhh happy days!! :-)

      Delete
  4. I must say, I'm slightly miffed at all this writing business.... There's a distinct gap in my box since you started concentrating on all these books!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Fnaarrr. But it was with you in mind that I started this epic project- or rather Frankie - I believe it was you that was nagging to get this book done!

      Delete

Please leave me a comment: