Sunday 18 November 2012

Sunday in VnG

Today we had a lunch engagement in town. We were saying goodbye to Christine, who is leaving Supernova where she has worked for the last 'forever' as the French (and English) teacher.
WE met up in a place that has been renovated this year. It was originally an OAP haven, but has been spruced up and is the perfect venue for meet ups like this having plenty of space, good food- even as the token veggies we were happy, and reasonable prices.



On returning home I took up my 'November position' at the PC and typed a few words in the story that is going to smash the book charts. A new character popped up today, and I feel she may be a regular, in what could be a series of books. I say series as the ideas that are popping up for adventures would mean an epic tale if I put them all in this one.

So far I have written 37589 words, which puts me just over 75% of the total needed to fulfil the challenge. Will I make it to 50,000 -oh yes, and then some. Will I do it before the 30th of November -oh yes, and then the editing and proofing will begin.

MY main concern now is to find an illustrator to collaborate and throw together a few pictures to bring the book alive even more. SO if you can draw, or know someone who can please let me know, or put them in touch with me. I'm looking for 'basic' pencil /pen drawings- less is more?!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment: