Friday 2 November 2012

November day Two..

I have decided (found out?) that when I am out under a little pressure I usually up my game and get on with it.

SO my goal for today, as it is for every day during November, is to write at least 1667 word to push my novel along towards completion. Today I've managed just over 2,000 so far, and that probably will be today's total as I am going to break for lunch. Then this afternoon I have classes until 21.45.

Before settling down to write this morning I had other jobs that needed doing.

Job one was to take the car in for it's annual road-worthiness check- The ITV (MOT). IT was booked for 09.30 this morning. Before that I walked the dogs, and having a bit of time on my hands afterwards planned a couple of lessons. Happily the car passed, with a few suggested revisions, so I don't have to go trawling around to the garage to get anything done urgently.

Getting back from the ITV job two was to do some washing, being a nice day, and get it out on the line. No problem there. After this I sat down to job three -more lesson planning. Again no problem and I'm pretty much sorted for this weekend- it's my Saturday to work!

And the next job was to do the weekend's chopping, so back in the car to Lidl, shop, home, unpack, and now for some writing.

Looking at the clock I was amazed to see all this was done before 10.30.

The writing has continued to flow again this morning, and the story is moving forward. My characters are settling into their roles. I can hear their voices clearly, and am getting well acquainted with them. This morning I even woke with another plot line to add- just as well I have that notebook always handy.

And so to today's photo challenge:

Day Two -Colour:
A late blooming (self seeded) sunflower that's adding a touch of summer colour to our autumn, and just look at the blue of that sky -magical! 


2 comments:

  1. Is that SERIOUSLY your photo? The colours are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That seriously IS my photo. NO touching up or anything either. Can't you tell by the organic, caterpillar eaten leaves. MY new camera has to take the acclaim though. What a beautiful blue sky too. I took it from the garden using the zoom.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment: