Monday 5 November 2012

Monday at Casa TulStig

Another busy day her eat the PC face, and indeed in Casa TulStig itself.

Tone had a morning down town, whilst I prepared classes for today and tomorrow, did two loads of washing, changed the bed, walked the dogs, swept through and even showered Xali (much to his chagrin!). Then at some point during the day I managed to write another just under , word in my children's fantasy adventure. I am loving how the story is coming together- it's great fun and even making me laugh out loud. At this rate I should have my novel completed before the end of the month without too many problems. although I know life can, and will, most likely interfere at some point.

And today's photo challenge - Five O'clock: no more needs to be said.... except I think I was just a few seconds late.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment: