Tuesday 6 November 2012

Tuesday's story

After an early morning class- well 10.00 - 11.15 I rushed home to drop Tony off at the dentists, whilst I did some of the weekly shop. This afternoon I wrote. I have now reached the quarter way point -25% written, well just over in fact with 12,957 words. I'm enjoying seeing the graph on the NaNoWriMo site creep up bit by bit.

Whilst I was writing I was thinking that I'd love to be in my book - well in all honesty I am in my book -in fact in some shape or form I am in all my books. I'd love to be part of the gang chasing up clues and having adventures, which of course I am as I write. I'm on the outside looking in as the story develops, which also puts me on the inside.

This morning whilst walking the dogs I had a twenty minute (or so) brainstorming session about the plot and a couple of 'stick'-ish points I had been pondering. Out in the fresh air my brain was working well and the ideas flowed, adding in some important factors that already were in the plot but that needed clarifying. Now they are clarified and things are swimming along just as nicely as before. Just one sticky-ish point to be resolved in this sector and tomorrow I shall ask my muse to join me on my walk and stump up the answer...

And today's photo...... Day SIX: a favourite thing....

This is 'Blue baby' and is one of Cuddy's favourite toys, and yes she even knows his name. If we tell her to go get him by name, she does just that- Intelligent my daughter!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment: