Thursday 1 November 2012

November and challenges

  • This month I have started my second NaNoWriMo challenge- as if you didn't already know. This morning I completed all the usual things that I have to do in the morning -walk the dogs, put on some washing, sweep through etc etc, then settled down to a bit of writing. About an hour or so later I had written almost 3,500 words and have a story forming very nicely thank you. Once again I have immersed myself in the plot so deeply. I was writing about a storm, then got up to do something outside and was slightly surprised it was a sunny day.
  • Once again I am doing the photo a day challenge, which I really enjoy. Last month I posted seperate blog entry for this, but have decided to go back to plan A and include it in a daily blog entry, or if there's no blog entry for the day, as a stand alone one.  Today's prompt was 'something beginning with 'C'' so armed with my camera I went round and about taking shots of anything that fit and came up with this. How many can you name (and don't forget some of the words might be Spanish). There are at least 35...(you can click on the photo to enlarge it if you need help)


  •  An additional challenge this month is to get the car through its ITV (MOT in the UK). It's a bit of an old banger, but every year so far it has passed with no problems. This year I have my fingers crossed for the same, but am  a little worried I may have to spend a few bob to get it through this time... well that's tomorrow morning at 08.30 -so positive vibes everyone please!
This month isn't shaping up to be too busy at the moment (Challenges aside). We have the November Trade Fair in a couple of weeks, but aside from that no big events. This weekend we are having lunch out with some of the other teachers, and to kick off the month tonight Denise and Paolo are popping in for dinner, so I'd best step away from the PC for a while and tie myself to the cooker to get some good grub on the go.... LATERS. XX

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment: