Sunday 22 April 2012

In a JAM

After walking Xali this morning (Cuddy wouldn't leave the house -she hates the sounds of guns that we get around her on a Sunday morning- hunting!) and tidying the house, and a bit of gardening I decided that I would make good use of the strawberries that Tony bought yesterday and make some delicious Strawberry Jam (BTW all my jams are delicious!!)
So here's the pan bubbling away, and what a fantastic aroma it filled the flat with.


And here are the jars all ready for cooling. Unfortunately just after taking this pic I clumsily dropped one of the jars making one hell of a sticky mess. Still there is still plenty for us! 

I've spent the rest of the day writing in the garden, moving inside as darkness threatened. 

All in all a day doing what I love- what a life I have. I love it!!

3 comments:

  1. Ooh those those delicious - yum!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh those those delicious - yum!

    ReplyDelete
  3. And delicious they are -just had some on my toast for breakfast -nice and chunky with big pieces of Strawberry!!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment: