Sunday 8 April 2012

Nice nuts...

Yes I do like a double entendre - I am a child of the 60s and love all things carry on and 'round the Horne'- and don't get me tarted on the merits of saucy postcards.....
However this is a serious comment on the progression of spring here in the camps (Spanish for field but so much more apt I think).
The trees have finished their blossoming an are now fruiting already, well some of them are- the almond trees in our barrio are doing just fine and are loaded down with nuts:

Every day the countryside appears to offer up more delights for me to peruse whilst walking with Cuddy and Xali. A few days back I posted a picture of a couple of poppies, now the field is teeming with them:

So today we are planning a trip to the garden centre again to make our garden/patio/yard (call it what you will) more blooming lovely....

1 comment:

  1. Only just noticed the 'perfect' typo- Don't get me 'tarted' -couldn't have been more apt if I had planned it

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment: