Sunday 29 April 2012

Walking and stuff

Today was a beautiful day -despite weather forecasts to the contrary.


Having walked Xali first thing I put the washing out, that I'd set off when I went out, then picked up my rucksack and set off along the coastal path to Sitges.  IT was a warm and beautiful walk and I so enjoyed it, being the first time since I have walked since having a gammy leg and back. Fortunately I had no pain along the way, or have I had any since.

Arriving in Sitges I was supposed to meet Denise and Paolo, but they were caught up with a dog found loose near their house, so were just over an hour late, which gave me time to read more of my book out in the sunshine whilst sipping an ice cold beer.

Returning home Tony had prepared a delicious soup, after which I picked up the laptop and wrote a bit more of 'Winner Too'.



This evening we have spent the evening watching TV together.

Tomorrow is a holiday here so another great day looks likely... but for now here are a couple of pictures of the walk, and if you'd like to see more go to my google plus album (click the link or one of the photos to get there, then scroll down)


  Leaving VnG
 Broom in flower -memories of the Camino
 The sea was a little wild this morning
And the Pay-Off on arrival in Sitges

1 comment:

  1. Wow! The sea actually looks really inviting in the first shot. In April!!
    Glad to see you're getting some practice in. And once again the soup looks lovely

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment: