Tuesday 17 April 2012

Synchronicity rocks!!

If I had any doubt that I was on the right path, making the right decisions during the past couple of days I have been getting prodded to notice the signs as synchronicity and the law of attraction fit around my dreams and needs.

I have in the last couple of days made contact , thanks to the help of our great friend John in Kent (UK), with somebody who may be interested in doing the illustrations for my upcoming children's book. I have seen soem for her drawings on the net and they are just the kind of things I am looking for. Fingers crosed this relationship flourishes and my book too....

Today we went into Sitges for the morning, banking stuff mainly. It's great though as our Bank Manager is also a friend (and former student of mine) - so not only is our bank account in good hands we get a chance to catch up too. Toni, for that is is name is so helpful. Today he sorted out the refund for the Spanair flights I had booked for the Camino- Spanair went bust a while back and I thought I may end up out of pocket. Whilst we were with him, enjoying a coffee in the cafe next to the bank, our mutual friend , Pilar, phoned him on his mobile for a chat- almost a telepathic reaction for us all to be together.

Later on at school just before my first lesson I was thinking about something else and when I went into class my first student mentioned the very thing I had just been thinking of as if she too had a telepathic link with me today.
Okay now to conjure up some more magic -Seems what I think of comes to me- now isn't that just what the law of attraction says.... 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment: