Sunday 28 October 2012

All change

Although we remembered to change the clocks last night before going to bed we were still awake early, so I was out first thing with Cuddy and Xali (and my camera) for a walk in the early morning brightness.

Overnight it wasn't only the clocks that went back. The thermometer dropped back too. During the night the sky was clear and the temperature today has been much lower. It sure feels like winter has come to town. For the first time this year we have closed the doors and windows and put the central heating on. During the night we were all in bed (for the first time) - that's Two dogs, Four cats and us two human beans. COZY!!

This change in the weather (and the clock) has brought about a change in yours truly. Today I have been like a power house of energy whizzing round doing more of those little jobs and things that have been on my to-do list for a while.

Finally I have updated our personal website: updating the 'coming soon' page, adding recent guests to the TITS list and added the photo albums for the last couple of months. 

I've also had some fun messing around with photos to create our Christmas card. I've got the basic design sorted, but just need to run it by 'im indoors' before finalising anything. I also started my Christmas (to do) list- having seen Pauline started hers on facebook. 

This afternoon whilst Tony was napping with the cats I spent some time shopping on-line, getting a few of those important items also on my to-do/buy list. 


I also set up my account at NaNoWriMo ready for the writing challenge that starts on Thursday - Can I really write another 50,000 words in 30 days? Well we'll see, but I'm giving it a go, and who knows this time next month I may have much of my children's book written....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment: