Thursday 11 October 2012

That's what friends are for.

Do you ever have one of those days when you wish you'd rather have stayed under the duvet? those kind of days when the milk of human kindness seems to have dried up? Well I've had a few of those this week,  which has made me wonder 'what am I doing wrong?' --- Yup even when things are going wrong I still believe in the power of the law of attraction.

Well I still haven't worked that one out. But I did put a call into the universe for a little bit of love to come my way. Then like a bolt out of the blue I got a text message from a dear friend with whom communication is sporadic to say the least. In it she said that she had just heard Elton John's 'Your Song' on the radio and that I had popped into her head with the thought: 'How wonderful life is because I'm in her world' - That really rocked me- blew me away actually, and had me in bits for a moment of two.

Within another few minutes I had another couple of messages from other wonderful people in my life that carried on brightening my day and gradually my 'blue funk' has dissipated.

I just wanted to say to 'said' wonderful friends - and I hope that you know who you are -  that you all really ROCK - you are the bedrock to my life and I thank you all for being there. And please believe me I am here to bounce love right back at you all.

Too mushy? sorry - kinda feeling that way here tonight as I add an unusually late blog post. 



2 comments:

  1. Loving the tree shot!
    And I know EXACTLY what you mean by friends. It's lovely to be able to rely on someone to cheer you up when it's needed.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment: