Monday 8 October 2012

October Photo Challenge Day EIGHT

Today's prompt was 'ANGLES' 

And like many of the other prompts it not only had me looking for a suitable photo, but also had me thinking about the word itself. 
The original English were known as Angles, English in French is Angles, There are many angles from which to view a story from, and of course the geometrical angles, which we can find on every corner (Literally) if we look. 
On my way to school this evening I was looking...

  • First I saw the angles that make up the arches of the church at the end of our block
  • then the angles of the roads at the intersection
  • followed by the angles of the pavements- obtuse and acute (what great words with so many uses too)
  • and finally the angles of the 'sculpture' on the new Rambla:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment: