Saturday 6 October 2012

October Photo Challenge Day 5 and 6

As I was a bit busy yesterday - school and editing 'Take Two' I didn't prioritise my blog, but I do have the photos for yesterday and of course for today...

06 - Shadow - Me taking a walk along the cliff top to Sitges this summer - have I mentioned I like to walk...

 And Today's prompt -
 Day 6  - What I am thankful for
...                 well I am thankful for Soooo many things in my life:                   ...
  • Great friends, family, colleagues, students...
  • My family - Tony and Xali, Cuddy, R2, Vinci, Tommy, Sprout
  • For being able to travel
  • For the food and drink I am blessed with
  • For my writing ability and being able to put it out there
  • MY health and all that helps me stay healthy
  • My heritage which makes me who I am
  • Nature and the countryside that I can wander around in. 
  • The magic in my life
  • MY PC which allows me to do stuff and stay in contact around the world
  • OH and of course --- YOU - I am thankful for you -thanks for reading!!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment: