Wednesday 24 October 2012

Job(s) DONE

Today I have crossed off some of the things on my to-do list, and am well pleased with myself.

  • Review Winner and publish second edition....... phew what a mammoth job that was. A few new bits, but basically the same as before but better edited, punctuated and proofed- well I blinking well hope so, all the time it's taken me - DONE
  • Find music for a promotional video of 'The Magic of The Camino' - I knew exactly the piece of music I wanted but could only find it in video format. Easy - downloaded some conversion software, downloaded the video, converted the video to an MP3 file -ready to rock and Roll.  DONE
  • Trip to Garden centre to get some winter flowering plants for the garden to cheer it (and us) up a bit... DONE.

  •  Organise Xmas promotional competition for books. All IN HAND and details to be announced in next couple of days. 
  •  Organise cover for 'La Magia del Camino' (Spanish copy of 'The Magic'). Had to translate all the text and add a couple of banners. All sorted and sent off for design adjustments. DONE

Well I think that's just about enough for a good day's work. Tomorrow I have a (new) morning class, so will be off and out early, back in time for lunch and an afternoon of more profitable action. HoT is becoming....

2 comments:

  1. Well done! Sounds like you are 'in the zone' for Getting Things Done, Mark. LOVE your flowering plants ~ very cheerful indeed.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Michelle, we like to add a bit of colour to the garden in winter, and these plants do that for sure.

      AS for getting things done, some days I do loads others I feel less productive. I need to make sure I am sorted ready for NaNoWriMo though!

      Delete

Please leave me a comment: