Tuesday 16 October 2012

TulStig News

So.... what's been happening at Casa TulStig lately? - not much really -the usual stuff:

Friday I had a delicious lunch with Julie in Cubelles, whilst Tone stayed in bed having spent the night sick, then feeling too washed out to come. And talking of washed out the whole day was a wet one

On Sunday I did a massage - my first in ages, which felt good. As usual the Reiki kicked in so it was two for one offer. Jordi (Sue's partner) had hurt his back and wanted some help- MT to the rescue, and I believe he is okay now.

This week I finished reading 'The Pillars of the Earth' and thoroughly enjoyed it. It's set in the early middle ages, and tied up nicely with my history studies from back in the day. It's a big book (over 1000 pages) but well worth the effort. I now have to check the bookcase for something else that awaits me there. I was pleased to note I've also passed my reading goal for the year. I wanted to read 20 books this year and have read 22 so far.

I've spent a lot of time this week reviewing the updated copy of Winner, and am in the process of editing it and putting out a second edition, which will be better than the first. having ben on the Lulu site I was pleased to see taht changing the edition is much easier than I though it couild have been. Hopefully I'll have it all sorted yb the end of next week.

Today was one of the other teacher's birthdays so I made some raspberry muffins, knowing that he loved raspberries as much as me. As usual they were much appreciated by all my colleagues. Tomorrow is Julie's birthday so perhap I have a surprise for her too!

And for no other reason than I love the colours here's a photo of a stall at the Barcelona Boqueria Market that I took the other week:::

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment: