Wednesday 3 October 2012

October Photo Challenge Day THREE

Today's `prompt : 'This happened today'.

I had to get my thinking cap on for this one. Many things happen during the course of a day here at Casa TulStig, but none of them particularly photo-meriting. 
Things that happened today:

  • Walking the dogs (photo on Instagram).
  • House cleaning and tidying - no photos.
  • Shopping at 'Hyper-Simply' supermarket - there were a couple of very interesting shoppers, but I don't think they would have appreciated me taking a photo.
  • Tony's doctor's check-up. Tony defo wouldn't have wanted a photo.
  • hour's siesta -sleeping so couldn't photo!
  • Ah- Facebook, now that's a daily happening here, and one of the more cerebral things I happen on in there is 'Scrabble' ....

2 comments:

  1. Oh no - I hope Ellen isn't checking my blog or he'll see hat letters I have left!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Clearly no 'W' - that should be 'what letters' ...

      Delete

Please leave me a comment: