Tuesday 30 October 2012

October Photo Challenge -Days 29 - 30

29 - Moon - a pic I took on the way home from work. I had great fun with my new camera (thanks again Nick), although I think some of the passers by thought I was nuts. Some of them are very 'Thriller' as they were taken over the cemetery railings. One even has thousands of stars twinkling in it (and a couple of orbs) - amazing. Oh and they'll all be on Picasa soon.

 

30 - Clothes - my winter wardrobe, more jumpers to be added methinks.


2 comments:

  1. Love the Thriller-esque shot! and only you two can have a winter wardrobe with short sleeves in it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks -the camera is brill at night shots, although it took me a while to work out how to do it without the flash ruining everything.

      And yup winter still means short sleeves here - what lucky burgers we are.

      Delete

Please leave me a comment: