Saturday 27 October 2012

Rain stops play

Fortunately we've had a load of rain, and the most incredible storms, over the last few days, interspersed with sunshine- all a bit mad actually.

Unfortunately when we have such storms the satellite signal on the TV cuts out, and often the electricity cuts out too. This happened when I was halfway through a major 'Magic' project yesterday. Thanks to Nick's suggestion I decided to put together a short video to promote 'The Magic of the Camino' book.  I had almost finished when the Leckie cut out, fortunately the programme had self-saved just before that, so I lost very little. This is also one of the reasons for the lack of blogs over the last day or two.

The video is now available on YouTube:


Let me know what you think....

1 comment:

  1. Love the video, and of course the music compliments the the photo's and theme nicely. Well done! all that's neede is for it to go viral now! Try uploading it to Vimeo too. That's a good site for vids

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment: