Wednesday 3 April 2013

Beautiful Day in El Tacó

Today has been a beautiful day here in El Tacó. 

So beautiful in fact that we had our first lunch in the garden of the year. 



And for lunch I made a spicy noodle soup..


After lunch I sat on the roof terrace and rad my book in the sunshine. after a while I dozed off, it was so warm. When I woke up a few minutes later I was baking hot, had a slightly burnt forehead and had to get back to the ground floor garden to cool off - Looks like spring really is here! 

2 comments:

  1. so nice to se you invited the Sommelier to lunch with you!

    Blighty is currently plus 1.. Forecast is for warmer weather but rain : /

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Somelier? Nah that's just Tone in his 'I don't want soup all over my nice clothes' apron! :-)

      About ºC here at the moment, So we're in the garden again.

      Delete

Please leave me a comment: