Sunday 21 April 2013

Sunday - grub, fitness and pain..

Last night we had a delicious dinner of home made veggie samosas, onion bahjis, onion and spinach bahjis, veggie curry and rice. Although the recipes nee a little tinkering with for next time we were both stuffed soon after. 





Having had bad night cos of this shoulder/arm thing I ha my first lie in in an age. I slept in till 10.30 - unheard of. Xali got his walk with Tony but Cuddy had to make do with the garden. I don't think she really minded. Lake of use in my right arm/hand has meant little internet action either. 

When I got up I lazed in front of the TV watching the live coverage from the London Marathon, looking out for Carla all the time. We found out from Nick that she was wearing a purple shirt and purple head-band. Amongst the thousands of runners we weren't surprised we couldn't locate her. 

She finished after 5.59 hours, just within what she wanted , and a personal best. Well done Carla. 



This evening we've had leftover Indian from last night plus a Dahl I put together quickly.

Unfortunately the pain in my arm/shoulder is no better (Los años no perdonen - The years are not forgiving), which has meant no stories on Writey-Ho, and I've been writing this left-handed for the last couple of hours, so I've made an appointment with the vet. Remember last year when I had my back problem and he cured it with one visit, well I'm hoping for the same -I have to say I have more faith n his energy medicine than anything the Dr could offer... watch this space.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Mark , Hope you are on the mend after your visit to the vet . lots of energy being sent your way xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Arm is defo a bit better (less painful) but still not brill -thus less blog postings at the moment. Ta for the energy. XX

      Delete

Please leave me a comment: