Saturday 20 April 2013

Super Sunny Super Saturday

Started of the day with a long walk with Xali and Cuddy -long enough to mean that they are both fast asleep now, snoring.  

Followed that up by walking out to the allotment, for the first time. It took about an hour to get there, and I'm relieved to say it was a really nice walk. 




Did about an hours work at the allotment, weeding and the such like.

Then walked back, another hour or so..



It was a great morning. Lunch was a delicious broccoli soup which Tone had made. Followed by a bit of a siesta.
The walk has been a Camino reminder and I am now so ready to get going.

I've been suffering from a dodgy, painful shoulder for the last few days. Tone got some heat spray which has helped a little, and he gave me a bit of a  rub, but still the shoulder's giving me jip. But it's not stopped me enjoying the day.
I'm off now to cook up some Indian edible delights ... look out of more of that tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment: