Saturday 13 April 2013

Food diary

Some of you may have realised by now that I'm a bit (a huge bit) of a foodie!

I love to grow my own veggies, prepare veggies, cook them and of course eat them, along with many other things.

Today I've enjoyed an exceptional day's food. And am lucky enough to do so every day.Can any of us in the western world really say that we've ever felt true hunger? I for one cannot and feel blessed that I always have enough on my plate.

TODAY

Breakfast - Porridge with raspberries and Blueberries.





LUNCH - Courgette and cabbage Soup - thanks to Tony.

And dinner - Pizza style oven-cooked Courgettes with spicy rice and mange-touts.



And for pudding each time I've had a mix of strawberries, grapes, blueberries and raspberries.

Pretty healthy day -Now where's the chocolate!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment: