Monday 15 April 2013

Human Towers

Yesterday we met Christine (ex Supernova teacher who has moved back to Paris) down on the Prom with a load of other chums for pre-lunch drinks. 
It was really hot, so the ladies had to apply copious amounts of suncream:


As we sat, chatted and drank...


When that party broke up, Tony and I walked further along the Prom to get some lunch at Pica Tapa. On the path in front of the restaurant there was a concorso of the local Castellers. Great entertainment whilst we ate.




Salad, champiñones, pimientos del Padrón, and  Patatas Bravas washed down with Vermut, all in the sun. 

Yesterday evening we finished off the spicy rice from Saturday's evening meal along with an onion and mushroom bhaji thingy I threw together. Yummy!!

What a great weekend. And today is shaping up to be a good old day too.... 



2 comments:

  1. Oh Mark whenever you talk about food it sounds so yummy and I'm not even vegetarian!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for popping by today Davine. I can assure you veggie food is as tasty as it sounds. Meat serves only to clog -intestines and blood vessels -we really are better off without it, especially as today so many animals are over-treated with drugs... Ah there's me on my soapbox again. XX

      Delete

Please leave me a comment: