Monday 8 April 2013

Writing updates

The Quest for the Magic Key
The illustrations are coming thick and fast now, and we (Ritu and me) are ready to release one or two teasers. Watch this page and other for something soon. 

Writey- Ho
A few facts...
I've now written  pieces/posts on this relatively new blog. 
which have had almost  900 views, most referrals coming through Facebook.
The UK is giving me the most 'hits', followed by Australia, Spain and The USA.

The posts have elicited 134 comments - If you're reading this and not commented yet -get on over there and comment! I NEED your input. Jane is the top commenter, with Michelle close behind -Thank you ladies!! 
The most read story is still 'Playing' from the 27th February with 69 hits. 

The Magic of the Camino
Is still selling well, a few copies a month, bringing in a few quid.

Winner
Selling slowly. I think people may be waiting fior the film!!


Take Two 
Selling even more slowly. 

La Magia de la Camino
No sales as yet. With St Jordi's day coming up (23rd  April) when the locals give Books as present I think I need to do a bit of Spanish promo. 

Still planning a 'Primitivo camino' book -can't get my act into gear yet -need a kick up the a*** to get myself going.  


4 comments:

  1. You are wellcome Mark , I just love your short stories , I do think you should put a book together of them.
    All looks good for you and your writing , well done .

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am thinking of putting together a short story book, or maybe extending some of the ones that have been popular on here.
      Concentrating on getting 'The Key' ready first. Also been wondering how a 'Key' colouring book might be received? A few words from me, and Ritu's illustrations.

      Delete
    2. Oh yes i think a colouring book would be lovely . good plan Stan .

      Delete
    3. I shall give that some thought. But first the story!

      Delete

Please leave me a comment: