Thursday 18 April 2013

Exceptional day number ......xxx

Another exceptional day for me here in VnG

I started the morning with my usual cholesterol reducing porridge with berries. I love this time of the year when the soft berry type fruits are around, and that I can eat breakfast in the garden is an added bonus.


I had one class this morning. Word formation -I love the logic of it all, and when the students get that 'aha' moment. I was especially pleased when one of the students told me that I know so much more than their previous English teachers. Flattered though I was I did point out that when I started I often didn't know what I was teaching very well either. BUt have to say I am a good teacher, maybe cos I love it. 

Lunch was spent with Christine who is visiting from Paris, and some of the rest of the Supernova A team -June, Bill and Liam. 

As the menus are lacking in vegetarian enthusiasm I usually get a raw deal -literally. And today I went for the Goat's cheese salad, which I enjoyed and didn't miss the fishy things my colleagues were stuffing down.

This afternoon I wrote. Have you read ALONE yet? John's continuing night of fear - I love writing and am getting more followers on the blog little by little. 

Another great class this evening - The third conditional featuring as the headliner. Do YOU know what that is? 

Dinner was homemade burgers with chips and mange-tout. Another of Tony's specialties  Now snacking on strawberries whilst watching 'Secret eaters' - which is interesting and amusing. Xali is snuggled up beside me and Sprout and Vinie are giving me that look that tells me they want me to stop typing as it's time for a cuddle up. So as they are the bosses I'd best do as they say...






No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment: