Thursday 4 April 2013

Writing, Food and cuddles

Writing, Food and cuddles... what else could a man want? ....

Today was taken up muchly with writing - three stories on Writey Ho today!! Well one was the shortest short story I've written so far! Want to check them out:
  • Goodnight
  • Relax - an adult humour tale.
  • Stuff - a glimpse back to my days as a psychotherapist back in the UK. And no this isn't a real tale!

AS well as this blog of course.

Lunch was a spinach and sweetcorn chowder type soup:





This afternoon I settled down for a half hour siesta, I haven't had one for some time, and woke up about two hours late- must have needed that!

A quick English lesson this evening - for the locals not me, but perhaps I need one too -sometimes I do have problems with the language - perhaps I need a little time in Blighty.

Home on the sofa this evening was the usual cozy bundle...

 

and yes I have got my feet on the coffee table (you're not my mother you know!) - R2 was in the hammock behind us. 

We were watching 'Secret -Eaters'. As usual I was amazed at the level of denial some people live in (under?) - I know I'm a greedy piglet and snaffle goodies at any given chance, but the people on the programme have no awareness of their gluttony.  Judgemental? - no just aware!

So now I'm off to bed, feeling good, full and happy. 

Have I said it lately? - I LOVE MY LIFE...




4 comments:

  1. Ha ha is that the position you were in when texting last night?

    I do need to sort you out a phone!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is exactly the position I was in when texting, and the position I'm in most evenings. I think my legs/lap/chest are more comfy than the sofa!

      Delete
  2. Looking very comfy Mr Tullett :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You know me- the good life- anything for comfort -just like our animals!!

      Delete

Please leave me a comment: