Sunday 7 April 2013

First Steps

With my next Camino just over a couple of month away, and little preparation done yet I decided today should be that day I got back on that horse, so to speak!
So this morning as the sun was out I grabbed my (small) rucksack and headed off along the coast into Sitges.
First road to cross, literally, -the new rambla near our house -I love the 'hedging' here- all red-topped with new sprouting.



Next: A Panoramic view of the beach and cliff in VnG


Along the way the scenery is beautiful:



Along the way I decided to take a seat and enjoy the peace and the views:





Before I hit Sitges, first the ducks and swans then everyone walking in the Sunday sun on thepromenade:


Finally I rewarded myself with a coffee and a croissant for walking the ten or so kilometres...



Meanwhile back in Blighty some were taking it slightly easier (my little bro with Whiskey, Sophie and Buster)... sent by Jane on WhatsApp

 Or just waiting for Mummy to come out of church... (nick and Frankie) Sent by Nick on WhatsApp.
So how's your Sunday been?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment: