Tuesday 8 May 2012

Abundance


I think I may already have mentioned my strong belief in the law of attraction, and the amount of abundance in my life well today it's al been flowing again.


While visiting the garden centre today- I needed to pick up some potting soil, and a trellis for cucumbers, and a few plants (I can never resist)- I bumped into a father of one of my previous students. He asked if I would be able to give his daughter some extra lesson (Conversational type) before, and during the summer, as she's going to go off to Ireland for a year to study her first year of bachillerat ( a bit live o-levels). She is one committed student, but her dad wants her to get a bit more used to chatting in English before setting off,as she'll be studying everything in English while living with an English family. Anyway this just shows that if I need a few extra bob here and there the universe sorts it for me and viola- a new source of dosh pops up. IT has also meant I can spread this around a bit. As I'll be heading off to the Camino in the middle of June I'm handing her over to Julie, who will benefit from the extra hours and dosh too.



I've just started a new book too- 'Your Guardian Angel needs you' and realised as I got into the book that I'd left my guardian spirit out in the cold a bit recently, so got back in contact. Last night he told me to get back to writing. This morning as I was walking and plot lines bounced into my head. This afternoon I sat down and the writing flowed better than ever- with my guardian spirit reading just over my shoulder, my characters came alive and are busy telling their stories in speedy, needy tones. And the book title became real. So get ready 'Winner' lovers the sequel is burning up pages quickly now....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment: