Thursday 24 May 2012

This morning began well with the delivery of the guide book for the Camino Primitivo, which I immediately ripped open and had a butchers at it. Later on after having walked the dogs I settled down for a proper look, and I can tell you the level of excitement is ratcheting up!!



Later on I had an e-mail chat with Nick about smart phones. I'm a little clearer on what i might want and will be visiting the Movistar shop to see what my points will get me and what kind of deal I can sort out. I really like the idea of tweeting as I walk, and if I can update the blog regularly whilst on the road I am hopeful that some people may even read it. I must say the comments on the blog when we were walking before really boosted our spirits, knowing there as a whole support team all over the world wishing us on.

I am now sitting her watching the Eurovision Song contest (missed the first half an hour or so as i was working!) as I type I am so happy that I bought this laptop now. From not getting used to it I am now happy typing away on it. In fact this afternoon I managed to type over 2100 words of the sequel before even realising it- I really was in the zone, and the story is really coming together.

After writing for only about an hour or so in the garden, such luxury, I put one of the chair cushions on the floor, settled down on it and fell asleep in the sun for while- as I said, what luxury.

So that was my day -another good one  great one. How was your day- have you had fun?

2 comments:

  1. I am going to learn how to TWEET so I can keep up with you on your walk, Mark! Just have to learn about Twitter. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm still just getting to grips with it. Nick is tutoring me as I need it- it's a great marketing tool as well as a tool for keeping in touch. All tings being well I shall be tweeting my way along the Camino. Also need to teach Tony how to use if from the PC....

      Delete

Please leave me a comment: