Saturday 5 May 2012

Looked after

 A couple of nights ago I dreamt I was on the Camino, and I was walking with my Nan, who died many years ago, but whom I often feel is with me. On the night she died Tony and I were in Spain. That night I dreamt about her too - she simply came to say goodbye -I cried for hours and when we got home we found out she had died whilst we were away. To know that she's coming walking with me is fantastic and makes me even more secure in knowing it will be OK.

This morning I woke after a great night out last night - drinks in the sidreria followed by dinner in the Indian - with very little idea of what I was going to teach in my morning's classes.

I walked the dogs, still no inspiration, sat on the bus, still no inspiration, got to school picked up a book and it fell open on something that was relevant -to whichever of my angels that was looking after me then - a huge thank you.

Happily both classes went as well as always - I really enjoy my Saturday classes, and hope my students enjoy them as much as I do, and from my view it does appear they do.

On arriving home my dear husband had lunch ready for me - a broccoli an potato soup which was delicious, and eating in the garden makes all the difference. I then spent the afternoon reading -what luxury, before dozing off for half an hour or so on the sofa cuddled up with Cuddy.


This evening I've done a bit of writing, and the story is really coming together, and like before there are many paths it could go along- I'm leaving it to my characters to lead the way.

All in all it seems like someone is caring for me every way I turn today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment: