Monday 28 May 2012

Just another Monday.....

This morning I was up with the larks - Summer is here for sure, and the light bursting through our bedroom window is waking me earlier. Today I just couldn't lie there and longer so jumped in the shower, cut my hair and set off out into the field with Cuddy and Xali. It was beautiful.

Everything is becoming to take a Camino focus here at Casa TulStig. At least once a day I slip off into the Camino part of my mind. This morning I found a thread, via Facebook, about Albergues on the Camino Primitivo, which was very helpful. It lists the ones to stay in and the ones to avoid, all notes have been transferred to my guidebook for use on the Way.

Tone popped down town for a few essentials, and to surprise him for lunch I made a chilled Mediterranean tomato soup, which was refreshing and delicious. 

 I spent the afternoon adding another couple of thousand words to the Winner sequel and this evening just had a couple of classes. Nothing too stressful. This evening I've been back in the book reading what I've just written today and tidying it all up. Over the next few days I'm going to contact my cover-designer cousin for a mock up of the cover. Once we've agreed this I intend to let anyone who is interested in on the title....



1 comment:

Please leave me a comment: