Monday 21 May 2012

Coming Together...

Isn't it great when things come together. A couple of days I had a chat with my guardian spirit and he'd really been working overtime to bring things into focus for me.

At last our 'new door' project is coming to fruition. Fernando, the carpenter, came round and gave us the best quote ever -he's currently got no work on and is ready to start. We're more than happy to employ him, as not only are we getting what we want we're supporting him in the best way possible.

Yesterday  I started a major re-write of my sequel - when I woke I knew that something was wrong with the story as it was and also had a different plot i my head. Today I've written more than I have for days- it's really flowing again, and at today's rate of writing the end wont be too far away.. 

I have also been bemoaning the lack of written communications through our door lately. Today a card arrived from the wonderful Michelle in Australia, enclosing a  recipe for Thai curry too - now that's the kind of mail I really like. Thank you Michelle. 

My Camino plans are coming together too. today I received a tweet about the albergues on the Primitivo route. Perfect additional information. This had a link to a guidebook for the route, which I followed and that should be winging its way to me as I type. 

And finally for today's rambling it's Tony's mum's 93rd birthday. She hasn't been too well recently but yesterday had a bit of a family do. Tony phoned at just the right time - during said do and had nice chat with his mum. Lynne sent us a few photos yesterday evening but as they're on my PC and I'm currently on the laptop I'll add one in tomorrow. Which incidentally is Xali's 13th birthday, so here's a picture of our wonderful lad relaxing with Vinni this afternoon.


3 comments:

  1. Mark such a wonderful post as always love your updates. Congrats to Tony's Mum - wow 93 years - what a blessing. Happy Birthday to Xali as well - not a bad day I would say. Hugs to you all.
    Beverly

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Love hearing you in 'harmony' with yourself and the world, Mark ~ thank you. My creative side loved the multi-coloured writing, too. :)

      Just realised that if I got myself sorted with Twitter I could follow you on your walk! Will you be tweeting regularly?

      Happy Birthday to Xali and congrats to Tony's Mum!

      Delete
    2. Thanks for your wonderful comments.
      Michelle- I'm still working out the pros and cons of getting a new phone and twittering my way along the Camino. IT may also make blogging easier -just not sure the overall cost is worth it.

      Delete

Please leave me a comment: