Thursday 3 May 2012

MUFFINS

Nothing wrong with today either. The builder man visited and says he can adjust our door sizes without any problem. We're just awaiting a quote from him now.

Made muffins this afternoon after finding blueberries in Lidl during my morning shop. Added seeds to the mix and fresh strawberry icing to the top. Went down well with everyone.


After cooking I spent the afternoon reading a new book I've just picked up and am already gripped by. I'll add it to the side bar tomorrow when I have a bit more time. For now  I'm watching long-lost families on ITV - bit of  a tearjerker as always.

2 comments:

  1. Mmmmmmm MUFFINS.... (A-la Homer simpson)

    They look lovely! Glad the door situation is coming to a close...(!) you seem to be getting a-head with the situation. Really got a handle on things I see..

    Ok I'll stop ; )

    ReplyDelete
  2. They were delicious.
    Thank you for the door puns - still waiting for a call back- sometimes I forget this is mañana land!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment: