Monday 25 June 2012

Best day yet

After a fairly good night's  sleep I was on the road for  about 6.30.  I ave to admit I wasn't really looking forward to the day's walk as a hard climb was promised.
Yes the climb was hard but stunning. I  really felt the camino had truly begun for me. From beautiful views to walking amongst cows to amazing forests the day has been a series of different senations.
I'm now settled into a small albergue in La Mesa once again with Lennie and Jan. Tonight Lennie is making scrambled eggs and I am making pasta. What a feast we are promised.
For the time being i am relaxing flat out on the grass in the churchyard. Ah bliss.....


3 comments:

  1. You are doing wonderful! Enjoying the outdoors, the scenery and fellow pilgrims! Buen Camino!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is hard going but I am having a great time. so much to be thankful for.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mark,that picture looks lovely. For me it conjours up what the camino is all about x

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment: