Monday 11 June 2012

Writing and Walking

OK - catering assignment all over and sorted now this week I am concentrating on writing and walking...

This morning I spent a lot of time between the pages of 'Take Two' whilst Tony did a bit of editing and proofing - what a great team we make. By lunchtime I had written over 2200 words, and am more than happy in the way in which the story is progressing. However, there is more to the story than I first though¡, so finishing before I go away could be a bit of a BIG ask. I shall be working away diligently towards that goal, but may have to leave the final few chapters until I return in July.

This afternoon I did a bit of reading in the sunshine, and a bit of Camino research. My flight is an early one - especially after Vueling changed the time (ie. made it even earlier) and I was wondering just how to get to the airport.  I checked the RENFE website for train times, having already found out that the night buses would not get me there on time, and found a train that will get me there in perfect time. It will all mean that I have to be up and out by four o'clock in the morning, but hey ho I'll just have to have a siesta in the hotel when I get there.

Oviedo here I come - well in just over a week...


1 comment:

Please leave me a comment: