Monday 18 June 2012

Magnificence and Beauty

Has pretty much filled my day- magnificent friends and colleagues, and beauty all around.....

OMG just one day to go now then and reality is hitting- I'm going on a long walk on me own. Fear not trusty blog readers I'm not wimping out. In fact I'm kinda relishing the idea of being alone out there in the world, especially knowing that experiences, new friends and time for reflection awaits me. Who knows how I may return.

Today I had a wonderful Skype video chat with Michelle, all the way down under in Australia. Chatting to a like-minded soul and sharing our passions is beautifully reaffirming and confidence boosting, so thank you Michelle for the amazing connection this morning. Isn't it wonderful that we can connect so easily, both through the technology and from my heart to yours.

At lunchtime I had an appointment with JanWillem, the Vet who does the magic energy healing. I had decided I would top up on his brand of healing before going, just as a precaution, for I know I am going to be fine throughout the walk, in fact better than fine- I am going to be incredible, just like the paths I will be walking. I came out again feeling energised and 'floaty'.

This afternoon I went web-surfing and found some more info on places along the way. Looking at a couple of the pictures I felt a little overcome- I just know these places have something in store for me. I've also been wondering if I may get to Santiago a little ahead of schedule and then will be able to continue to Finisterre. Or perhaps I'll just find a few places along the way where I'll spend a little more time and arrive to Santiago just in time for my home flight. Whatever, I am ready, willing and able.

This evening I took my books and keys back to school, and said 'au revoir' to Iolanda and Ellen.  Ellen & I had previously spoken about putting an excerpt from 'The Magic' on the school's website, so I sent her a couple of files this morning, and she has said she will be uploading it to the school site tomorrow.

After dropping my books and keys off I met up with Sue (and Lily) for a 'see you later' drink. We always have a good old chin-wag and catch up when we meet. On the way back I dropped into the supermarket and picked up a few bits and bobs. Then a little further along the road I saw this amazing tree. Each year it's blossoming takes my breath away. Unfortunately this photo taken on my mobile doesn't quite capture its magnificence.

This evening I am spending time with my family here in Casa TulStig, as I'm sure in a few days time I will be missing them all....

4 comments:

  1. Wishing you a restful night's sleep and a fantastic first day tomorrow. Hugs and love Beverly

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Beverly, The day is just beginning here, and I've no idea what to do first... but within a few hours I shall be sorted and prepared for my early flight tomorrow.

      Delete
  2. My day 'finished' with such love and JOY because I spent a little time sharing my passion with a dear friend! I LOVED our visit, Mark, and look forward to a lot more of them when you get back.

    Happy Travels!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Michelle, I too loved our chat, and look forward to many more.
      I am so looking forward to being back on 'The Way' tomorrow' and returning invigorated, energised and ready to take on the world....

      Delete

Please leave me a comment: