Sunday 10 June 2012

Wiped Out

Today has been a bit of a wipe out. After spending so long cooking yesterday, and then partying till the wee hours  not to mention eating out in Sitges Friday night) we were both a bit wan when we got up this morning. Well that was am. After walking the dogs and tidying a bit we retired back to bed until midday. Since then we've finished the washing up and then just lazed around, and yes even took a siesta for an hour this afternoon. But it was all worth it as we had a great time lst night and the food was muich appreciated:

Some of the wares from the days baking
And as a token of that appreciation I was presented with a chef's hat, apron, and knife along with a pair of dazzling glasses.

Crazy chef
For more photos of the party check out my facebook pages, or click the photo captions to be taken to my 'Picasa web album for June'
Unfortunately this project - The cooking and the partying - has meant that I have neglected my wiring a little, but no matter I shall be back to the keyboard tomorrow.

Oh and have you seen the ticker at the top right - just NINE days to go till I'm off.. (Arghhh....)

4 comments:

  1. How HAPPY do you look in that last picture! Great to see everyon else arond you looking so happy too!

    8 days... I'm super jealous now

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes-We at Supernova are a happy bunch generally, and the party was great fun.
      8 days -OMG -better start getting ready.. now what do I need?....

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thank you -and that's me being crazy without a drink!

      Delete

Please leave me a comment: