Tuesday 19 June 2012

Packing...

So far today has been a pretty stress-less one. I did a few bits and bobs in the morning, went to the vet for some therapy at lunchtime, had a siesta, and now have started the packing (photo sent to WhatsApp users).

So here's the list of things in my rucksack or 'clutchbag' (bum-bag) so far:

Documents & credencial, journal (shiny and new just waiting my thoughts), passport & DNI. debit card and money.
Shorts (x2), t-shirts (x2), nicks (x3), socks (X6), sandals.
washing bag, plus safety pins, plasters, mosquito wipes, toilet roll, painkillers, heat pads (X2), needle & thread, sun-protector.
wet-weather poncho (x2), rucksack rain-cover, cap
glasses and sunglasses,
Camera, Dictaphone, phone (plus all leads and paraphernalia)
cup, camping cutlery, bottle opener/corkscrew, knife, scissors
sleeping bag, pillowcase

And so far my rucksack weighs 7.9kilos - so that good.

Everyone now has the next few hours to remind me of things I also need to take, or comment. Please, as I'm sure I'll forget something without Janey here to check up on me!!!
 

3 comments:

  1. I think you have it all , do you have anticeptic cream and talc , can't think of anything else. Well done . Xxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And here it is- for some reason it transferred your comments to 'Spam' folder -bloody thing!!

      Delete
  2. Strange -just received a notification that Janey commented on the blog - but there's nothing here? Anyway I shall answer - no antiseptic cream: I can buy that on the way if I need it. Talc- shall grab that now, oh and just added 'pegs' too.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment: