Friday 8 June 2012

TulStig Catering

Today was a baking, preparing and cooking day, for Tomorrow is the End of Year Party for school and I've started in on the catering for said party. I really enjoy all the preparations and organising myself to have everyting ready in time. According to my planning I am on time with everything so far... humus (Check), nachos dip (check), spicy dahl (check), Homity Pie  (double check - it looks amazing), coleslaw (check) and so the list goes on. Tomorrow Tone's off to teh market to get a few fresh provisions while I continue with the otehr bits and bobs here, then it'll be all nads to the decks for the final push.

Tony's a bit concerned as I am taking it all with a very laid back attitude, but I know I'm on target and so this evening we even had time for dinner out in Sitges.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment: