Thursday 7 June 2012

Preparations underway

Over the last couple of days the preparations for our School End of Year Staff party have begun in earnest. I am doing the catering gain and have settled on a menu that seem s to please everyone. MY first job has been to source all the ingredients - so loads of shopping, although the final shop will be done early on Saturday morning (The day of the party) first thing at the town's market. I've also set out a plan for what dishes are to be cooked when and how we are going to store them. This afternoon I need to pop out and get some serving bowls etc, from one of the 'Chinese Bazaars', then I think I'll be all set to start the cooking tomorrow, finishing up on Saturday. Fortunately I enjoy the process of bringing everything together and then watching as people enjoy the efforts of my labours.
So here's Saturday's menu:



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment: